Sunday, August 10, 2008

Shooting flowers

Kanu decided to take the week off from modeling and reviewing items for the baby iguana. I decided that it's time to actually show some of my "artistic" abilities. Yes people, I can actually use a camera for something other than photographing the cat in iguana attire.

I grabbed the 40D and the not-so-often used EF 85mm f/1.8 rather than my macro lens for these photos.

I started out with the black eyed Susans we have on the side yard. I was just trying to mainly get the sky in the shot.





The only other thing that was blooming and looked decent were the sunflowers beneath my neighbor's birdfeeder.






I'm not completely happy with these photos, but I was just playing around this morning. Nothing really special, just something different for the masses to look at other than a cat in baby clothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang Chris! These are phenomenal!! You really do know how to use a camera!